Warm, highly breathable cross-country ski mitts. Synthetic insulation keeps your hands happy while skiing groomed trails or touring. The Glide XC are also a good option when you’re out for a cold-weather run.
- Stretchy nylon and spandex shell fabric with DWR finish combines mobility with weather resistance
- 160g synthetic insulation (50% recycled content) for lots of warmth
- Soft fleece linings wick moisture and dry quickly
- Stretch Ax suede synthetic palms, for excellent dexterity when gripping poles or adjusting equipment
- Polyurethane foam on palm and thumb adds pole-gripping comfort
- Terry cloth nose wipes on thumbs
- Polyester and spandex cuffs seal weather out and heat in