Float comfortably, use your electronics and store drinks and snacks. Three feet of beam make the Lure II a stable platform for rough water, photography or wildlife viewing. Patented adjustable seats can be boosted up to 25cm higher, as well as slid foreward or aft. The front seat can be removed to create a solo cruiser with a deluxe amount of space and standing room. The long waterline lets you cover distances efficiently and the open cockpits accommodates paddlers of different sizes.
- Innovative seats adjust to 4 different height settings, with 25cm of travel.
- Standing pads in front of each seat are great for photography and wildlife spotting.
- Front console/cooler has a cutting board integrated into the lid.
- Removable sonar and electronic pods lets you install a fish finder and transducer in both cockpits.
- Front oval hinge hatch provides dry storage.
- Rack rails allow modular, quick-release mounting and positioning of GPS, depth sounders, or camera booms without drilling holes. Requires Uni-Trac or third party mounts, available separately.
- Recess behind stern seat has attachment points for a cooler.
- 2 rod holders with rod leashes.
- Stand up assist leashes.
- Adjustable foot rests.
- Paddle parks for quickly stowing your paddles.
- Moulded grab handles on bow, stern and sides for easy manoeuvring on land.
- Wheel in the keel allows wheelbarrow-style rolling to and from the water.
|Ideal for||Cottage and recreational kayaking|
|Hull material||Single-layer roto-moulded plastic|
|Length||4.3m (14ft. 2in.)|