When you want to rip hard, the Venture MIPS will be your ridealong. If you crash, MIPS technology will decrease the rotational force to your head, helping prevent brain injury more effectively than your average MTB helmet. 20 vents and internal air channels let hot air flow through, so you can focus on picking out your line.
- MIPS technology reduces rotational force to the head in the event of a fall, lessening the potential damage to the brain.
- VaporFit rotary dial adjustment system lets you fine-tune the fit.
- 20 vents provides breathability to keep your head cool.
- AirEvac ventilation system pulls warm air from in front of your face to reduce fog build-up on glasses.
- X-Static liner pads with reactive cooling treatment help to pull sweat away from your head.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Molded in the shell|
|Fit system||Adjustable dial|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).