Patagonia Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $249.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
When you’re working hard in the cold, the Nano-Air® Light Hybrid Jacket is your secret weapon. Made from Patagonia’s FullRange® insulation, it keeps you warm and moves with you. Stretchy fleece panels through the back strike a winning balance of warmth and breathability. The shell is super-light but tough where it counts, packing in a DWR finish and wind resistance to keep you warm, even when you’re trekking along an exposed ridge, placing pro, or picking out your line in the backcountry.
- Shell fabric is lightweight and wind-resistant 20-denier ripstop nylon with a DWR finish to shed light rain and snow.
- Lined with stretchy nylon that wicks sweat.
- Insulated with 40g of FullRange polyester stretch insulation that has great air permeability so you won't overheat when you're working hard.
- Waffle-knit polyester fleece back and arm panels vent excess heat and have a Polygiene permanent odour-control finish to fight stink.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets are set high for comfort with a harness or backpack.
- Low-bulk stretch-knit cuffs have discreet thumb slots for extra coverage.
- Stretch hem seals in warmth.
|Face fabric||20-denier ripstop nylon|
|Insulation||40g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|