Patagonia Vosque 3 in 1 Parka - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
In Canada, we know cold. Find the warmth combination you've been looking for with the Vosque 3 in 1 Parka's 2-layer waterproof-breathable shell and insulated zip-out jacket. Wear them together on days when the chill is enough to take your breath away, and as separates when you're dealing with rain or a clear, cold day. Stand-up collar snugs in close and blocks out spine-numbing drafts. Flattering princess seams eliminate the bulk.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof-breathable shell is made from a blend of polyester and nylon, and treated with DWR for exceptional rain and wind blocking.
- Shell has a centre-back seam and a yoke at the shoulder for a contoured fit.
- Zip-out jacket is made from durable 100% nylon ripstop and insulated with Thermolite synthetic insulation with 92% recycled content.
- Hood adjusts and detaches for your wearing preference.
- Zip-through collar offers stand-up or lay-flat options.
- Shell has 2 lower-torso slant pockets for tissues and an extra pair of gloves.
- Zip-out jacket has 2 on-seam handwarmer pockets.
- Above-knee length for ample coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||3-in-1 jacket system|