In Canada, we know cold. Find the warmth combination you've been looking for with the Vosque 3 in 1 Parka's 2-layer waterproof-breathable shell and insulated zip-out jacket. Wear them together on days when the chill is enough to take your breath away, and as separates when you're dealing with rain or a clear, cold day. Stand-up collar snugs in close and blocks out spine-numbing drafts. Flattering princess seams eliminate the bulk.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof-breathable shell is made from a blend of polyester and nylon, and treated with DWR for exceptional rain and wind blocking.
- Shell has a centre-back seam and a yoke at the shoulder for a contoured fit.
- Zip-out jacket is made from durable 100% nylon ripstop and insulated with Thermolite synthetic insulation with 92% recycled content.
- Hood adjusts and detaches for your wearing preference.
- Zip-through collar offers stand-up or lay-flat options.
- Shell has 2 lower-torso slant pockets for tissues and an extra pair of gloves.
- Zip-out jacket has 2 on-seam handwarmer pockets.
- Above-knee length for ample coverage.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Nylon + polyester|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||3-in-1 jacket system|