This parka resists wintry weather. The Radalie Parka has a shell made from 100% recycled nylon, and has warm, 150g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation and a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed tricot liner at inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets for comfort. Center-front zip and stand-up collar keep out the chill. Quilt lines, princess seams and hidden zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets lend a contemporary feminine silhouette, while the left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket gives a nod to Patagonia's heritage. Inner right-chest stash pocket stashes valuables. Mid-thigh length.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon jacket with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation.
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and standup collar.
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette.
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort.
- 2 handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt.
- Left-chest Retro-X®-style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed.
- Mid-thigh length.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Recycled nylon|
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.