One of the softest and most supple down jackets we have ever made. Designed with comfort and warmth in mind to be the ultimate everyday and travel jacket. We combined a stretchy 70% recycled polyester shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Full-length center-front reverse-coil zipper makes getting jacket on and off a breeze. Covered with a placket for wind protection and secured with metal snaps.
- Stand-up collar keeps neck warm.
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro brushed jersey and secured with a snap.
- Interior secured zippered pocket keeps valuables safe.
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth.
- Hip length.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||700 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.