This style of classic leather saddle has carried cyclists around the globe since about 1890. It consists of leather suspended between mounting points at the front and rear, so there's a beautiful simplicity in the design. The central cutout is "a sure preventive to all perineal pressure", as the original catalog would say. Over time the leather moulds to your contours, so it becomes your custom saddle and is as comfortable as a well-loved pair of shoes.
- Leather upper breaks in nicely for a very comfortable ride.
- Good looking stainless steel rivets are also extremely durable.
- 2 attachment points for an English-style saddle bag.
- Central cutout reduces pressure on your soft tissues.
- Laced design retains its shape over time.
|Ideal for||Cycle touring|
|Dimensions||27.5 x 17.5cm|
|Made in||United Kingdom|