Patagonia Reversible Puff-Ball Jacket - Infants to Children
Double your chances of getting your little one's approval – and getting out the door on time – with a reversible jacket. Both the print and solid faces are water-resistant for ducking rain showers on the way to daycare. Cozy synthetic insulation and the fleece hood lining protect against the cold, and elastic binding around hood and cuffs shuts out breezes. The zip pulls up into a zipper garage to prevent pinching, no matter which side of the jacket is facing out.
- Reversible, with water-resistant polyester shell on both the print and solid faces.
- Thermolite® synthetic insulation is 40% recycled.
- Pointy hood is lined with plush fleece.
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin.
- Spandex binding at hood and cuffs.
- Contrast pocket with snap flap on both faces.
- Reflective zip pull.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||60g/sq. m polyester|
|Pockets||1 front with flap|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.