Vintage meets modern in a classic silhouette with an edge. Using Ryders' front-mounted lens technology, the Serra Sunglasses offer a wide field of view and great coverage. Durable TR90 thermoplastic makes the frames so lightweight you might forget you're wearing them.
- Polarized lenses help cut glare and reflections.
- 3 sizes of rubber nose pads let you dial in the perfect fit.
- Anti-slip nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place, even when you sweat.
- TR90 thermoplastic frames are flexible, durable and light.
- 6-base lens curve offers great coverage.
- Fits medium faces best.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
|Visible Light Transmission||13%|
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|