Patagonia Snowshot Jacket - Boys' - Youths
- Available prices $249.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
You aren't concerned with weather – you just want to ski as much as possible. Meet your goal in a jacket made for anything. Waterproof fabric repels driving snow. Insulation keeps you warm on the way back up but isn't bulky, so you stay streamlined as you head down. The hood comes off when a helmet's all you need, but fits snugly on the coldest winter days.
- Waterproof-breathable construction with taped seams and DWR treatment.
- Herringbone polyester shell is soft and supple.
- Lightweight insulation is 92% recycled polyester.
- 3-panel hood is removable, with an elasticized gusset for a secure fit.
- Tricot-lined collar is comfy against your chin.
- Handwarmer pockets with covered zip closure.
- Chest pocket with cord port for devices.
- Ski pass pocket on sleeve, and an internal pass loop for traditional hang passes.
- Articulated sleeves can be lengthened by 5cm to accommodate growing arms.
- Internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes.
- Drop hem for extra coverage in back.
- Powder skirt snaps to inside of jacket when not in use.
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.