Patagonia Snowbelle Jacket - Girls' - Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep up with your instructor in a waterproof yet pliable insulated jacket. The Snowbelle's supple waterproof-breathable fabric bends and turns with you down the run, keeping you dry thanks to taped seams and a DWR finish. The insulation is light, so you stay warm, not weighed down. On stormy days, the hood gusset seals out wind and snow; on mild ones, you can remove it and leave it in the car. And since you're growing, the jacket arms do too (up to 5cm longer).
- Waterproof-breathable construction with taped seams and DWR treatment.
- Herringbone polyester shell is soft and supple.
- Lightweight insulation is 92% recycled polyester.
- 3-panel hood is removable, with an elasticized gusset for a secure fit.
- Tricot-lined collar is comfy against your chin.
- Handwarmer pockets with covered zip closure.
- Chest pocket with cord port for devices.
- Ski pass pocket on sleeve, and an internal pass loop for traditional hang passes.
- Articulated sleeves can be lengthened by 5cm to accommodate growing arms.
- Internal microfleece cuffs have thumbholes.
- Drop hem for extra coverage in back.
- Powder skirt snaps to inside of jacket when not in use.
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||150g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.