Patagonia Snowbelle Pants - Girls' - Youths
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Just one more run? Pleeeaaase? With waterproof, insulated fabric and a fleece-lined waistband, the Snowbelle Pants stay comfortable from the time the grooming machines go out 'til the chairlifts stop. Waterproof-breathable fabric bends and turns with you down the run, keeping you dry thanks to taped seams and a DWR finish. The insulation is light, so you stay warm, not weighed down. Nylon patches keep ski edges from scuffing inner legs and hems, and knees are articulated to help prevent blowouts. And the waterproof zipper on the thigh pocket means the driving snow coming at you on the chair won't get in.
- Waterproof-breathable construction with taped seams and DWR treatment.
- Herringbone polyester shell is soft and supple.
- Lightweight insulation is 92% recycled polyester.
- Adjustable waistband is contoured and fleece-lined.
- Articulated knees.
- Durable nylon patches protect hem and inner legs.
- Internal gaiters with grippy elastic keep snow out.
- Zippered fly with double snap closure.
- Handwarmer pockets with covered zip closure.
- Secure pocket on upper thigh with waterproof zipper.
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
|Insulation||80g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.