A retro silhouette and modern technology combine to create a stylish pair of sunnies. Cutting-edge anti-fog lenses keep your vision clear while you crush it on the local singletrack. Removeable side shields offer an extra layer of protection and let you change up your look.
- Fits medium faces best.
- Back side of lens embedded with military-grade anti-fog material.
- 3 sizes of rubber nose pads let you dial in the perfect fit.
- Removeable side shields offer an extra measure of protection and a whole new look.
- Anti-slip nose pads and temple tips keep the glasses in place.
- TR90 thermoplastic frames are flexible, durable and light.
- 6-base lens curve offers great coverage.
TR90 thermoplastic offers good resistance to chemicals and torsion. Propionate is a light, nylon-based, hypoallergenic plastic that's very strong and offers more transparency and gloss than other plastics.
Fixed tints provide a constant degree of darkness. Photochromic lenses adjust to changing light levels. Polarized lenses absorb horizontal reflected glare to improve clarity around surfaces like snow or water.
Refers to the horizontal width in millimeters of one of the frame's lenses.
Nose bridge width
The gap between the lenses, measured at the smallest point.
The length of an arm from tip to tip.
Measures the height of the lens within the frame, excluding the lens curve.
|100% UVA protected||Yes|
Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses to suit differing light conditions or activities.
|100% UVB protected||Yes|