Patagonia Capilene Air Bottoms - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Warm merino wool meets soft recycled polyester to create base-layer bliss. Capilene Air Bottoms offer warmth, moisture-wicking superpowers and amazingly quick drying time. Stretchy fabric blend lets you glide down moguls or stride up to the peak with ease, and seamless construction means no chafing, even on dawn-to-dusk missions. Wear with the Capilene® Air Hoody for head-to-toe warmth.
- Made of a blend of fine-gauge New Zealand merino wool and Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time.
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body.
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material.
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness.
- Double layer on front crotch for additional support.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Made in||Hong Kong|