Patagonia Capilene Air Hoody - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Warm merino wool meets soft recycled polyester to create base-layer bliss. The medium-weight Capilene Air Hoody offers warmth, moisture-wicking superpowers and amazingly quick drying time. Stretchy fabric blend lets you glide down moguls or stride up to the peak with ease, and seamless construction means no chafing, even on dawn-to-dusk missions. A high neckline and close-fitting hood trap warmth to keep you smiling, even in whiteout conditions. Wear with the Capilene® Air Bottoms for head-to-toe warmth.
- Made of a blend of fine-gauge New Zealand merino wool and Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time.
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body.
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material.
- High collar and fitted hood add extra warmth.
- Soft elastic knit cuffs and hem won't bag out over time.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Made in||Hong Kong|