Defy the elements in durable, waterproof winter boots. Serious insulation keeps small feet warm down to -40°C, and is removable for milder days as winter starts to shift toward spring. The waterproof shell stands up to deep drifts and slush puddles, and soles designed for cold-weather grip keep them upright during the slippery business of building snow forts. A quick-pull lacing system on the youth sizes (1-4) is easy to adjust and holds snug through long snow days, while children's sizes (10-13) have a nifty hook-and-loop cuff for easier on and off.
- EVA shell is completely waterproof.
- Durable textile cuff is easy to clean.
- Quick-pull lacing system on youth sizes, with hook-and-loop cuff closure on children's sizes.
- Removable felt liner is rated to -40°C.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is optimized for traction in cold weather.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Closure||Quick pull + hook-and-loop|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|