Keen Torino II Mid Waterproof Boots - Children to Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $59.98 $59.98
- Original price $119.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Make even newer hikers feel like seasoned backpackers. Rugged enough for serious trails yet lightweight enough for easy hiking, the Torino II offers dependable support for smaller trailblazers. A waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry in any weather conditions. A cushy footbed and midsole combined with a supportive shank offer comfort and stability through the kilometres, even with a heavy pack. A grippy sole with multi-directional lugs keeps them upright on slippery sections. And an antimicrobial treatment keeps the whole cabin from smelling like stinky feet.
- Leather and synthetic mesh upper for water-shedding durability.
- Mid-height offers more protection and stability.
- Waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Gussetted tongue keeps debris out.
- Cleansport NXT™ antimicrobial treatment resists foot funk.
- Removable EVA footbed provides support and comfort.
- EVA midsole for a cushioned ride.
- ESS shank provides torsional stability.
- All-terrain, non-marking rubber outsole provides reliable traction and grip.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.