Keen Terradora Low Waterproof Shoes - Youths
- Available prices $84.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Last one back to camp is a rotten egg. Rugged but lightweight, the Terradora stands up to long day hikes and rocky shoreline explorations. A grippy sole shines when the trail turns rocky or muddy, and the Keen.Dry waterproof membrane keeps feet dry through puddles and rainstorms. An EVA midsole and footbed cushion every step, and an antimicrobial treatment keeps feet fresh even in the dog days of August.
- Lightweight mesh upper with printed overlays for comfortable support.
- Proprietary Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Cleansport NXT™ antimicrobial treatment resists foot funk.
- Removable EVA footbed provides support and comfort.
- ESS shank provides torsional stability.
- EVA midsole for a cushioned ride.
- All-terrain, non-marking rubber outsole provides reliable traction and grip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.