More energy as you run and less plastic making its way to the ocean. These innovative shoes use recycled plastic that's been captured before it floats into the ocean. They offer top-notch performance with an ultra-cushioned, energy-returning Boost midsole. The feel is light and fast, with an elastic outsole that flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
- Created with yarn spun from plastic waste recovered from beaches and coastal communities, in partnership with Parley For The Oceans™.
- Primeknit material expands with your foot to help reduce irritation, while the Sockfit upper provides a snug, supportive fit.
- Dual torsion midfoot smoothes transitions from midfoot to forefoot push-off.
- Boost™ midsole stays soft and bouncy for higher energy return than any other running foam, and retains cushioning across a wide temperature range.
- Outsoles are Continental rubber for sure-footed traction even on wet pavement.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|