Patagonia Capilene Air Crew - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Warm merino wool meets soft polyester for base-layer bliss. Medium weight, it keeps you warm while skiing, wicks moisture when you're climbing, and dries quickly in camp. The high neckline traps warmth to keep you smiling. Wear with the Capilene® Air Bottoms for head-to-toe comfort.
- Made of a blend of fine gauge New Zealand merino wool and Capilene® recycled polyester for enhanced warmth balanced with improved wicking, durability and dry time.
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body.
- Seamless 3-D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material.
- High collar adds extra warmth.
- Soft elastic knit cuffs and hem won't bag out over time.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|