A winning combination of chocolate, banana and... crickets. A recognized superfood, cricket flour is loaded with both macro and micro nutrients, giving your body the fuel it needs to push to the summit or set a PR.
- Cricket protein offers long-lasting energy and is the most sustainable protein source on the market.
- Cricket powder is 2 to 3 times more protein-rich than beef, requires 12x less food, and produces 100x less greenhouse gas.
- Cricket powder has both omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- High in electrolytes, with 400mg sodium and 600mg potassium.
- Ingredients: dates, cricket powder, apple juice, cocoa powder, sunflower butter, maple syrup, chia, sea salt, natural banana flavour.
- Allergens: contains soy and crickets (which contain the same allergens as shellfish).
- May contain traces of wheat, dairy, nuts, eggs and sesame.
|Serving size||1 bar|
|Calories per serving||210Cal|
Made with gluten-free ingredients, but not necessarily in a guaranteed gluten-free environment.
Does not contain animal products but may contain dairy or egg products.
This product is nut free and is produced in a nut free environment.
This product does not contain animal products or by-products.