Looking for a tent to house the whole family? The Tundern Cove 6 Tent was designed for campground escapes. 2 vestibules and enough room for 6 people mean you can bring the whole crew, the dog, and all the gear even chronic over-packers could ever need. Burly fabric holds up against summer breezes, surprise rain storms, and the occasional stray s’more roasting stick.
- Floor and fly are made of durable polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Bathtub floor wraps up the sides of the tent to protect against splashes and puddles.
- No-see-um mesh panels in the doors, side walls and roof keep bugs out and let the breeze in.
- Hooded vestibule vents add ventilation to minimize condensation buildup.
- Large front door makes interior access easy. The secondary back door provides an alternative exit so you don't have to climb over sleeping tentmates.
- Large front vestibule uses a hooped pole to create a large covered front porch for gear storage or hanging out.
- Crossed-pole dome architecture gives you enough room to stand up inside and get changed without crouching.
- 2 pockets in the vestibule, 2 interior pockets and a gear loft give you lots of options for stashing headlamps, spare socks and other easy-to-misplace items.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||150-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing pipe (column) filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
|Fly fabric||75-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.95m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Additional feature(s)||Interior pocket(s)|