A roomy daypack with a thick skin that can take the bumps and scrapes of travel – it's made from the same fabric as Patagonia's expedition duffle bags. A large main compartment holds your travel capsule wardrobe or carry-on gear, and an internal laptop sleeve cushions its contents. Plenty of pockets on the inside prevent unnecessary rummaging. Padded shoulder straps and a moulded back panel make for comfortable carrying on long travel days, and daisy chain lash points mean you can bring a yoga mat or ukulele along for the ride. An external pocket lets you quickly stash a last-minute item you remember on your way out the door.
- Fabric is burly 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution dyed) with a TPU film laminate and a DWR finish for water resistance.
- Padded shoulder straps with a sternum strap for comfortable carrying.
- Moulded back panel sheds moisture and promotes airflow.
- Zippered bucket-style top opening gives you access to the main compartment.
- Internal padded sleeve holds laptops up to 15in.
- Zippered external pocket and lots of internal pockets keep you organized.
- Side stretch pockets carry water bottles.
|Main fabric||450-denier polyester ripstop|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.