The outdoor industry knows Dyneema as a super-strong, exceptionally light material used in ropes, tarps, webbing and backpacks. Now the durability of Dyneema is in socks!
- Performance material twists polyester with Deathless Thread Dyneema fibers for abrasion resistance. A touch of cotton wicks sweat to keep you cool.
- Anatomic cushioning provides shock absorption where you need it.
- Mesh venting panels regulate heat.
- Reinforced toe and heel for long lasting wear.
- Targeted leg and foot compression gives you all-day support.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.