The Autana Sky Roof Top Tent is your ticket to the sleeping-under-the-stars experience of your dreams. Getting up off the ground gives you a better vantage point for campsite views and stargazing, and 2 skylights on the roof let you take in picturesque skies all night long. If it starts to rain, just zip the hatch closed and sleep soundly knowing puddles are forming under your vehicle, not under your bed. The main 3-person area of this tent mounts easily to the top of SUVs or trucks, sitting pretty while you drive, then springing up and into action in seconds when you reach your destination. This model also includes an enclosed 8-by-8-foot vestibule (called an annex) that encloses the ladder and provides some interior space down on the ground to store gear, hang out, or even sleep 2 more people.
- Made from super-durable, 600-denier polyester cotton ripstop with a water-resistant treatment.
- Rainfly is 420-denier polyester oxford with a polyurethane waterproof coating.
- In fair weather, remove the fly to expose the 2 zippered mesh skylights for epic stargazing.
- Awnings over the doors and windows protect you from rain, or can be toggled shut in bad weather.
- Large zippered windows and doors have outer no-see-um mesh panels and inner fabric panels so you can open up the tent to ventilate in hot weather or close it for privacy.
- Mesh vents in the walls reduce condensation buildup.
- Fully enclosed annex with heavy-duty PVC floor has 2 side screened windows and 2 doors (the back one lets you access your vehicle). Annex measures 2.29x2.29m.
- Extra-strong 5/8in. 6061-aluminum tubular poles support the structure and provide tons of headroom.
- Sturdy welded aluminum base is insulated with a sheet of EPS foam.
- Integrated telescoping ladder extends or compacts to match the height of your vehicle or compensate for sloped campsites.
- Includes a comfy integrated 6.5cm-thick high-density foam mattress with a washable cotton cover.
- 4 large internal pockets keep you organized.
- Zip-off travel cover is made of heavy-duty PVC that protects the tent from water and abrasion in transit.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars.
- Fits rack or cross bars with a cross section of 3.25in. (width) x 2in. (height). Cross bars must be mounted 32–48 inches apart. Compatible with factory roof racks or after-market cross bars that have a dynamic weight capacity of at least 68kg.
- Maximum weight capacity of tent occupants is 272kg.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||600-denier polyester and cotton|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||420-denier polyester|
The standard test for coated fabrics uses a standing column (a pipe) filled with water. The figures given are the column height. A 1000mm coating allowed no leaks after 1 minute under 1000mm of water.
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.32m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Additional feature(s)||Interior pocket(s)|