Up, up, and away. Rooftop tents are the penthouses of car camping, and the Kukenam Sky is no exception. You’ll sleep under the stars (but still well above the ground) and enjoy an elevated camping experience. Tons of windows and even 2 skylights keep picturesque views at a max. An integrated ladder means your risk of tracking mud or dirt into your tent is at an all-time low. This model sleeps 3 people, and mounts easily to the top of small SUVs or adventure wagons, sitting pretty while you drive, then springing up and into action in seconds when you reach your destination.
- Made from super-durable, 600-denier polyester, cotton ripstop with a water-resistant treatment.
- Rain fly is 420-denier polyester oxford with a polyurethane waterproof coating.
- In fair weather, remove the fly to expose 2 zippered mesh skylights for epic stargazing.
- Awnings over the doors and windows protect from rain, or can be toggled shut in bad weather.
- Large zippered windows and doors have outer no-see-um mesh panels and inner fabric panels so you can open up the tent to ventilate in hot weather or closed for privacy.
- Mesh vents in the walls reduce condensation build up.
- Extra-strong 6061-aluminum tubular poles support the structure and provide headroom.
- Sturdy welded aluminum base is insulated with a sheet of EPS foam.
- Integrated telescoping ladder extends or compacts to match the height of your vehicle or compensate for sloped sites.
- Includes a comfy integrated 6.5cm high-density foam mattress with a washable cotton cover.
- 4 large internal pockets keep you organized.
- Zip-off travel cover is made of heavy-duty PVC that protects the tent from water and abrasion in transit.
- Includes universal mounting brackets that allow easy mounting to most roof racks or after-market roof bars.
- Fits rack or cross bars with a cross section of 3.25in. (width) x 2in. (height). Cross bars must be mounted 32-48 inches apart. Compatible with factory roof racks or after market cross bars that have a dynamic weight capacity of at least 60kg.
- Maximum weight capacity of tent occupants is 275kg.
|Ideal for||Car camping|
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy fabric||600-denier polyester and cotton|
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Fly fabric||420-denier polyester|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
Square metre measurement of a tent’s usable space. Does not include vestibules.
|Interior peak height||1.32m|
These tents can be set up without stakes or pegs on any type of ground. All tents should be anchored or weighted, so they don't blow away.
|Additional feature(s)||Interior pocket(s)|