Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 35 Road Running Shoes - Women's
Pick up the pace in a solid road shoe. Zoom air units give you cushioning and put spring in your step, and horizontal lugs are responsive on hills and uneven terrain.
- Engineered mesh provides support, breathability and great fit.
- Dynamic Nike Flywire locks down the midfoot for support.
- Zoom air units in the heel and forefoot combine with cushlon foam to create a firm, yet responsive ride.
- Lateral crash rail provides a smooth transition for all types of foot strikes.
- Blown rubber forefoot enhances cushioning.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.