Five Ten Impact Pro Shoes - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $179.95 $179.95
- Original price $234.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Taking on technical rock gardens, gnarly jumps and huge gaps requires a top-level setup. The Impact Pro blurs the line between downhill and freeride with a compression-moulded midsole and aggressive rubber outsole for excellent pedal control. A reinforced foam-cushion toecap adds extra protection.
- Synthetic upper is tough and quick-drying.
- Lace-up closure.
- Toecap is reinforced with protective foam.
- Compression-molded plastic midsole is supportive and durable.
- Aggressive Stealth® multi-dotty rubber outsole sheds mud and dirt, and provides excellent edge control across entire pedal.
- For use with flat pedals.
|Ideal for||Freeride and downhill riding|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.