Mammut Tatramar SO Pants - Men's
The mountain isn’t going to come to you. These soft shell pants offer the warmth, weather protection and uncompromised movement you need to ski or climb there. The Tatramar SO's stretchy fabric has a water-resistant inner liner to shrug off flurries and powder spray. A moisture-wicking fleece lining works with zippered thigh vents to keep you dry and comfortable on the ascent. Integrated gaiters wrap around your boots to prevent deep snow from getting in, and reinforced scuffguards shield the inner legs from crampon points.
- Made of stretchy nylon and elastane Softech softshell fabric with an inner water-resistant PU membrane.
- Soft brushed polyester fleece lining adds warmth and wicks sweat.
- 2 zippered front pockets and 1 back pocket provide storage options.
- Zippered thigh vents let heat escape on sweaty uptracks or bootpacks.
- Integrated gaiters keep snow out of your boots.
- Reinforced scuff patches protect inner ankles and hems from crampons and ski edges.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.