Exactly what you want when the weather shifts 2km into your evening run. The Brooks Canopy Nightlife Jacket easily stuffs into its own front pocket for easy, portable insurance against Mother Nature's changing moods. This lightweight, packable jacket has sleek reflective details for 360-degree visibility when the light drops, plus it blocks UV rays and offers wind and water resistance. A hood and zippered pockets make it super-functional.
- DryLayer Seal ripstop polyester is wind- and rain-resistant to keep you comfortable when the weather doesn't cooperate.
- Breathable fabric has UPF 30 sun protection to shelter you on cool, sunny days.
- Stuffs into front zip pocket for easy packing.
- Hidden thumbholes keep sleeves in place while you move.
- Stowable hood is fitted to maintain your peripheral vision.
- Nightlife reflective neon strip adds 360-degree visibility in low light.
- Semi-fitted to contour to your body and let you move without being restricted.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|