Mammut Aenergy Light Midlayer Jacket - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Breeze through the backcountry in a warm fleece midlayer. Bodymapped panels are optimized to manage your temperature: thicker fleece on the front, shoulders and outer arms keeps you toasty, while thinner fleece under the arms and on the back vents excess heat as you trek uphill. All-over stretch means the Aenergy Light ML won't hold you back when you reach for the next hold or excavate a bomber snow cave. Harness-friendly pockets and a super-soft chinguard round out a jacket that's made for the mountains.
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch fleece on front, shoulders and outer arms is soft and warm.
- Thinner Pontetorto® Dryfast® fleece on back and under arms lets you vent heat when you're working hard.
- Both fabrics incorporate stretchy elastane for great range of motion and provide UPF 30 sun protection.
- Internal windflap and chinguard are soft against skin.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets are set high enough to clear a climbing harness or backpack hipbelt.
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep gusty winds out.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|