Breeze through the backcountry in a warm fleece midlayer. Bodymapped panels are optimized to manage your temperature: thicker fleece on the front, shoulders and outer arms keeps you toasty, while thinner fleece under the arms and on the back vents excess heat as you trek uphill. All-over stretch means the Aenergy Light ML won't hold you back when you reach for the next hold or excavate a bomber snow cave. Harness-friendly pockets and a super-soft chinguard round out a jacket that's made for the mountains.
- Pontetorto® Tecnostretch fleece on front, shoulders and outer arms is soft and warm.
- Thinner Pontetorto® Dryfast® fleece on back and under arms lets you vent heat when you're working hard.
- Both fabrics incorporate stretchy elastane for great range of motion and provide UPF 30 sun protection.
- Internal windflap and chinguard are soft against skin.
- Zippered handwarmer pockets are set high enough to clear a climbing harness or backpack hipbelt.
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep gusty winds out.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|