Salomon RS Pro Jacket - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Get the most out of your winter training runs or Nordic days with this panelled soft shell. The RS Pro Jacket's AdvancedSkin Shield fabric is windproof and water-resistant in front, with a stretch-knit back panel that vents heat and retains warmth. 37.5™ liner technology wicks moisture away from you so you don't get too sweaty when the intensity picks up. Articulated athletic fit is designed to move naturally with you to keep you going all workout long.
- AdvancedSkin Shield polyester front panels and sleeves are windproof, water-resistant and breathable.
- Warm stretch-knit polyester and spandex back panel vents heat.
- Soft 37.5™ polyester lining wicks sweat so you stay warm and dry.
- Salomon's MotionFit technology includes articulated sleeves and shoulder panels for unrestricted movement.
- Silicone grip tape along hem keeps jacket in place while moving.
- Zippered chest pocket secures valuables.
- Reflective accents are perfect for after-dark workouts.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 zippered chest|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|