Performance stretch to elevate your run or workout game. The panel construction on the Agile Soft Shell Jacket optimizes breathability and protection where they matter most. Throw it over your base layer and get moving.
- AdvancedSkin Shield polyester front panels and sleeves are windproof, water-resistant and breathable.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment sheds moisture and snow.
- Warm stretch-knit nylon and spandex back panel vents heat.
- Brushed fleece interior lining is warm and moisture-wicking.
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord at waist seal out drafts.
- Reflective inserts increase low-light visibility.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|