Don't let wet conditions keep you indoors. These midweight merino blend socks have a waterproof-breathable membrane to keep your piggies warm and dry when the weather doesn't cooperate with your plans.
- Outer sock is 95% nylon and 5% elastane. Liner sock is 54% merino wool, 36% polyester, 7.5% nylon and 2.5% elastane.
- HydroTech waterproof-breathable polyurethane laminate keeps water out in even the wettest conditions.
- Wicking polyester and merino lining manages moisture and insulates to keep your feet cozy.
- Elasticated arch support prevents bunching.
- Flat toe seam adds comfort.
|Fabric content||100%2 or more fabrics; see description|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.