Bridgedale Waterproof Breathable Lightweight Storm Boot - Unisex
- Available prices $59.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Don't let wet conditions keep you indoors. These lightweight merino blend socks have a waterproof-breathable membrane to keep your piggies warm and dry when the weather doesn't cooperate with your plans.
- Outer sock is 95% nylon and 5% elastane. Liner sock is 45% merino wool, 45% polyester, 7.5% nylon and 2.5% elastane.
- HydroTech waterproof-breathable polyurethane laminate keeps water out in even the wettest conditions.
- Wicking polyester and merino lining manages moisture and insulates to keep your feet cozy.
- Elasticated arch support prevents bunching.
- Flat toe seam adds comfort.
|Fabric content||100 %2 or more fabrics; see description|
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.