Timeless style, premium insulation, waterproofing. Yep, the Dubliner Insulated Jacket has everything you need to survive winter with swagger. Totally seam-sealed with a waterproof-breathable shell, it scoffs at furious flurries and big dumps of fat snow. Quick-drying and super-warm synthetic insulation is surprisingly lightweight, and stays warm when exposed to moisture. Oh, and that hood is stowable, so pick a style and go with it.
- Helly Tech polyester is waterproof-breathable and windproof, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fully lined and seam-sealed.
- PrimaLoft® Black synthetic insulation provides warmth.
- YKK zippers stand up to years of use.
- Adjustable hood stows in the collar.
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal pocket provide storage options.
|Ideal for||Casual winter wear|
|Insulation||100g/sq. m polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.