Salomon Lightning Warm Soft Shell Jacket - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $154.00 $154.00
- Original price $220.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Performance you can touch. This soft shell jacket is made with panel construction to fuse warmth and breathability. A DWR finish sheds light precipitation to keep you comfortable. 4-way stretch helps you keep a long stride pattern and full arm motion when you're really pumping.
- Polyester stretch front panels and sleeves are windproof, water-resistant and breathable.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment sheds moisture and snow.
- Warm stretch jersey nylon and spandex back panel vents heat.
- Salomon's MotionFit technology includes articulated sleeves and shoulder panels for unrestricted movement.
- Elastic fleece cuffs seal out drafts.
- 2 front pockets with zippers and pulls.
- Reflective details increase low-light visibility.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|