Salomon Drifter Mid Skirt - Women's
This is Primaloft insulation, all dressed up. Reversible for added versatility, the Drifter Mid Skirt is super-fast to pull on during breaks to add instant warmth. Stretchy polyester side panels give you ease of movement for running back to the car or completing your warmup stretches.
- Pertex® Classic fabric on front and back panels is wind-resistant and breathable.
- Polyester-blend side panels stretch to move with you.
- 100g Primaloft® insulation keeps you toasty warm.
- Elastic waist with draw cord for a secure fit.
- Full-length offset back zip for easy on and off.
- Reversible for a new look.
- 1 zippered front pocket secures valuables.
|Ideal for||Cross-country skiing|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.