Performance tights keep your kick and glide going strong. The panel construction on the Agile Soft Shell Tights optimizes weather protection where it matters most. The highly breathable fabric keeps you comfortable and dry even when you up the intensity.
- AdvancedSkin Shield polyester panels are windproof, water-resistant and breathable.
- DWR (durable water repellent) treatment sheds moisture and snow.
- Warm stretch-knit nylon and spandex back panel vents heat and stretches for unrestricted movement.
- Articulated knees move with you.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord give you a snug and secure fit.
- Reflective inserts increase low-light visibility.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|