Move freely through your run or workout without competing against your clothing. The Infrared Vest is water-resistant in the front and highly breathable in the back. Lightweight insulation strikes a balance between keeping you toasty without overheating. The semi-fitted cut gives you freedom of movement for finishing sprints or playground pullups.
- Lightweight nylon and spandex main fabric has 4-way stretch so you can move freely.
- Miniature perforation details allow excess heat to escape.
- Front panel is water-resistant for some weather protection.
- Lightweight Polyfill insulation keeps you warm without weighing you down.
- Knit back panel for additional stretch and breathability.
- Waterproof hood stows in collar to keep it out of the way until the weather turns.
- Full 360-degree reflectivity keeps you visible in low-light situations.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|