MPG Infrared Vest - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Move freely through your run or workout without competing against your clothing. The Infrared Vest is water-resistant in the front and highly breathable in the back. Lightweight insulation strikes a balance between keeping you toasty without overheating. The semi-fitted cut gives you freedom of movement for finishing sprints or playground pullups.
- Lightweight nylon and spandex main fabric has 4-way stretch so you can move freely.
- Miniature perforation details allow excess heat to escape.
- Front panel is water-resistant for some weather protection.
- Lightweight Polyfill insulation keeps you warm without weighing you down.
- Knit back panel for additional stretch and breathability.
- Waterproof hood stows in collar to keep it out of the way until the weather turns.
- Full 360-degree reflectivity keeps you visible in low-light situations.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.