To celebrate their 35th year, Leatherman rereleased the tool that made them an industry leader. The Super Tool was one of the first multi-tools, and now it's back and better than before. Rolled edges create a comfortable grip, and it gets bigger pliers with wire cutters .
- Replaceable, repairable 154CM wire cutter blades.
- Clip-point knife and serrated knife.
- Bronze bushings for smooth opening of exterior blades, with interior elements that rotate individually.
- All tools have locking elements.
- Lanyard ring.
- Awl/reamer has a thread loop for emergency repairs.
- Tough nylon sheath.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.5cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.
|Pliers||Needlenose and regular|