To celebrate their 35th year, Leatherman has rereleased the tool that made them an industry leader. The Super Tool was one of Leatherman’s first multi-tools, and now it's back and better than before. Rolled handle edges for a comfortable grip and larger pliers with replaceable 154CM premium steel wire cutters set it apart from previous versions. With its solid feel and precise tolerances, you'll see why Leathermans are trusted all over the world.
- Replaceable and repairable 154CM wire cutter blades.
- Clip-point knife and serrated knife.
- Bronze bushings for smooth opening of exterior blades, with interior elements that rotate individually.
- All tools have locking elements.
- Lanyard ring provides an extra measure of security.
- Awl/reamer has a thread loop for emergency repairs.
- Tough nylon sheath helps you keep your tool close to hand.
|Handle material||Stainless steel|
Blade edge type
Serrated edges are useful for cutting dense material like rope or webbing. They stay sharper longer than straight edges, but can be more difficult to sharpen.
|Straight + serrated|
|Blade material||420 HC stainless steel|
|Knife length (closed)||11.5cm|
|Number of knives||2|
|Phillips (cross) driver||Yes|
|Flathead (slot) screwdriver||Yes|
|Blade locking system||Yes|
Reamers are used to enlarge or true a hole that has already exists.
|Wire cutter||Regular and hard wire|
A spike used for making holes in tough materials such as wood or leather.
Used to remove a hook that has been swallowed by a fish.
This type of awl has a hole for thread in the tip.
|Pliers||Needlenose and regular|