Embrace cold ski days with an insulated skirt. The Alagna Plus Skirt keeps you warm without overheating, and adds an extra layer of insulation between you and the snow if you sit down for lunch or a photo opp. The nylon shell blocks the wind, with synthetic insulation for toasty warmth, even if it gets a little damp. Breathable, stretchy side and rear panels let you kick and glide freely. The elastic waist keeps your skirt in place over tights or pants.
- Front and back are nylon K-Shell with a DWR finish for weather protection.
- Side and upper back panels are Thermodrytex Plus for stretch and breathability.
- 100g Polartec Alpha insulation keeps you warm without overheating.
- Elastic waist provides a secure fit.
- Side zipper allows for easy on and off.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.