Kodiak Shari Arctic Grip Waterproof Insulated Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
These handsome winter boots will survive four-season conditions and look good doing it. Waterproof, well-insulated and tested to provide traction on icy surfaces, the Shari Arctic Grip Boots have full-grain leather topped with a felted wool cuff. The wool-blend lining is perforated for breathability and all-day comfort and durable rubber soles (made by trusted specialist Vibram®) offer outstanding traction on ice and packed snow.
- Full-grain leather upper resists stains from road salt and grime.
- Felted wool padded collar.
- Waterproof construction.
- 200gm synthetic insulation provides warmth and comfort down to -30°C.
- Lightweight wool/polyester lining is needle-punched for breathability.
- Contoured EVA insole.
- Durable ABS heel.
- Vibram® Arctic Grip™ rubber outsole provides traction on ice and packed snow.
- Comes with 2 sets of laces.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.