A warm, retro-style bomber made with contemporary ethical materials. Toss on the Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket for chilly weekends at the cabin or around town. The densely woven G-1000 Eco fabric is a blend of recycled polyester and organically grown cotton for premium durability, and it's treated with Fjallraven's Greenland Wax for improved resistance to rain or snow. 600-fill-power goose down keeps you warm during snowball fights or while building an outdoor hot tub. Rugged leather trim on the cuffs and hood add touches of time-tested durability and style.
- Made from Fjallraven's G-1000 Eco fabric, a super-durable blend of recycled polyester and organically grown cotton with a dense weave.
- Impregnated with Fjallraven's Greenland Wax treatment for excellent water resistance. To make it waterproof, apply additional wax (sold separately).
- Insulated with 600-fill-power goose down, certified as cruelty-free by Four Paws, an animal welfare organization.
- Lined with soft and lightweight Pertex Quantum recycled polyester that slides over layers.
- Leather trims around the hood and cuffs add durability and style.
- Handwarmer pockets, 2 chest pockets and a zippered interior pocket carry your stuff.
- Cuffs have snap adjustments for easy on/off.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.