A top-of-the-line coat, Fjallraven's Singi Down Parka is made to keep you cozy on even the coldest days of winter. Thick and durable G-1000 fabric has a dense weave that's resistant both to abrasion and water. Premium 600-fill-power goose down insulation is super-warm and certified as cruelty-free. Additional synthetic insulation in the shoulders and elbows stands up to the demands of weather and wear. The adjustable hood lets you react as the conditions change, and it's framed with a synthetic fur trim to help cut the wind. Pockets on the chest, front and arm let you stash your wallet, phone and keys, while an internal zippered pocket keeps valuables safe.
- Made from Fjallraven's G-1000 fabric, a super-durable blend of polyester and cotton with a dense weave.
- Shoulders and rear are G-1000 HeavyDuty for even greater durability.
- Impregnated with Fjallraven's Greenland Wax treatment for excellent water resistance. To make it waterproof, apply additional wax (sold separately).
- Insulated with 600-fill-power goose down, certified as cruelty-free by Four Paws, an animal welfare organization.
- Shoulders and elbows have Super Microloft synthetic insulation for great resistance to weather and wear.
- Adjustable hood has synthetic fur trim to cut the wind.
- Tons of pockets: 2 chest pockets, 2 flap hand pockets, an arm pocket and an internal zippered pocket.
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs and internal drawcords at the waist and hem seal out the winter chill.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Polyester + cotton|
|Insulation||600 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.