Cozy jacket seeks fun guy for winter adventures and exploring the city. I enjoy long walks in the snow, drinking hot chocolate and ice skating. My friends say I'm cozy warm (but not Michelin Man–bulky) and great at fending off snow, rain and wind. I can't wait to meet you!
- Made from Fjallraven's G-1000 Lite fabric, a super-durable and wind-resistant blend of recycled polyester and organically grown cotton with a dense weave.
- Impregnated with Fjallraven's Greenland wax treatment for excellent water resistance. To make it waterproof, apply additional wax (sold separately).
- G-Loft Supreme synthetic insulation uses hollow-fibre polyester clusters to trap warm air for cozy warmth.
- 2-way front zipper has a storm flap to seal out gusts.
- Handwarmer pockets, 2 chest pockets and 2 internal drop-in pockets carry your stuff.
- Oversized zipper pulls are easy to grab with gloves on.
- Cuffs have snap adjustments for easy on/off.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Face fabric||Polyester + cotton|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||2-way zipper|