Kodiak Original Waterproof Insulated Boots - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A modern classic with insulation for warmth. The lace-up closure works with socks of different thicknesses, and the microfibre lining wicks moisture if you end up walking for longer than you'd planned. The waterproof mesuede accents fmbrane keeps your feet dry in rain or slushy spring snow.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof membrane construction.
- Microfibre lining wicks moisture.
- 200gm synthetic insulation is warm and comfortable in sub-zero temperatures.
- Removable leather memory foam insole.
- ABS heel.
- Chevron rubber outsole is durable and grippy.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||200g synthetic insulation|
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.