This lightweight running jacket lets you cut through a headwind on lunchtime runs, but it really shines after dark. With an all-over reflective print, the LSD Reflective Jacket makes sure you're visible from all angles, giving you peace of mind when your long run keeps you out past dusk. Windproof and water-resistant nylon stands up to inclement weather, but is lightweight enough to stuff into your running pack or pocket once the wind drops.
- Lightweight nylon ripstop fabric is windproof and water-resistant to keep you warm and dry when the weather starts to turn. Fabric has UPF 30 sun protection.
- Stuffs into back zippered pocket. Pocket has wearable elastic band for portability when packed.
- Full zip with draft flap and chin guard for comfort.
- Zipper pull has headphone anchor to prevent your headphone cable from flopping around as you run.
- Dropped back hem for all-weather coverage.
- Reflective elements woven into fabric give you 360-degree visibility to ensure you're seen on low-light runs.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|