Fjallraven High Coast Fall Trousers - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Not all outdoor pants need to look like you're heading on an expedition. The High Coast Fall Trousers look good, and wear even better. Made from Fjallraven’s rugged G-1000 Eco material and treated with their signature wax, these pants are tougher than they look.
- Articulated knees keep up with your active life.
- Hardwearing G-1000 material is impregnated with fluorocarbon-free wax for better protection from the elements.
- Higher waist at the back for comfort under a pack.
- Front pockets help keep necessities close, while 1 rear zippered pocket keeps small essentials safe.
- Regular fit with a tapered leg for reliable comfort.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.